Ensure the integrity of your electrical system.
We rely on electricity for just about everything. We use it from the time we wake up, whether it’s to brew a cup of coffee, toast a bagel, blow dry our hair, or watch the morning news. Throughout the day and into the night, we’re constantly using electricity.
To ensure the integrity of your electrical system and the safety of your family, be both proactive and reactive towards the electrical wiring in your home. When it comes to electrical repairs, we highly recommend leaving the job to a licensed electrician as faulty wiring can lead to fire and electrocution.
- Do you have an outdated panel? A breaker that trips continuously?
- Has it been over a year since your last electrical safety inspection?
- Is an electrical outlet in your home damaged or not working?
- Do you have frayed or damaged cords, outlets, or breakers?
- Do you have a dark yard or porch in need of security or landscape lighting?
- Are you planning any big remodeling or construction projects?
- Do you ever get a whiff of fish or urine around your outlets?
- Is your home lacking whole-home surge protection?
- Do you have broken or damaged smoke/carbon monoxide alarms?
If you even suspect there’s an issue with your electrical system, we have the equipment and expertise to determine and resolve the problem quickly. Your complete safety, satisfaction and peace of mind are of the utmost importance to us.
All our electricians are licensed, trained, and trusted; we have the expertise and equipment necessary to complete quality electrical repairs and installations at a competitive price. Scheduling an appointment with Kemp Electric means getting superior service from an expert electrician when you need it..
When it comes to safe and reliable electrical service and repair, leave it to the friendly, skilled electricians at Kemp Electric. We will always provide you with upfront pricing and inform you of all your options. We want you to feel completely confident in the decision you make.